Bitgert's Crypto BRISE Gets What It Has Been Looking For
✍️ 2 September, 2022 - 11:32 👤 Editor: Jakub Motyka
- Bitgert's crypto BRISE has been trending on social networks due to a news that has sparked the interest of users.
- It turns out that Bitgert (BRISE) has become a verified altcoin on CoinMarketCap, one of the world's largest cryptocurrency portals.
- The latest news about cryptocurrencies, in our Telegram channel.
Who has heard of the crypto Bitgert (BRISE) so far? Probably not many people, but that has changed since Bitgert became a verified project on CoinMarketCap, one of the portals specialized in the world's largest cryptocurrencies.
It turns out that this week it was announced that Bitgert (BRISE) has received the "Verified" seal on CoinMarketCap, which which now allows it to appear listed as one more cryptocurrency along with Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH) and hundreds more.
Bitgert (BRISE) Becomes A Verified Crypto On CoinMarketCap
As announced by the developers of Bitgert (BRISE) on his Twitter account, Bitgert is now verified on CoinMarketCap. The BRISE token appears listed as one more crypto, currently occupying position #217 in the list of cryptos, being also already added in about 150 thousand watchlists.
The price of the BRISE cryptocurrency at the time of writing this article is $0.0000009488, with a >Rise of 9.98% in the last 24 hours and with a volume of operations in this same period of time of 16 million dollars.
Bitgert, the project that wants to create the fastest and cheapest blockchain
Bitgert is actually a blockchain that is being created with the aim of offering a faster and cheaper alternative to the rest of the blockchain. It is an ecosystem with zero cost of gas fees that allows developers to build NFT, DeFi, Web3 projects on it and much more.
In addition, Bitgert has already developed a crypto-wallet (not a hardware wallet, but a digital wallet) compatible with BRC20/ERC20/BEP20 tokens and available for smartphones with both the Android and iOS operating systems.
The Bitgert blockchain network currently has more than 250,000 users in its community and has already accumulated more than 900,000 transactions on its blockchain.
More crypto news:
- OpenSea Says 'No' To Any Fork Of Ethereum (ETH) After The Merge
- Shiba Inu Lays The Foundations For SHIB The Metaverse
- Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) At $1: "That Will Never Happen"
- Bitcoin's Bull Market To Be Confirmed In Less Than A Week - 27 de March de 2023
- Coinbase calls on developers to build inflation-linked stablecoins - 27 de March de 2023
- Save 10% Buying Your Ledger Crypto Wallet During This Black Friday - 25 de November de 2022